Thursday, April 5, 2012

My XBox 360 Cooling Mods - 1/3

My XBox 360 Cooling Mods - 1/3 Tube. Duration : 9.52 Mins.


Here's a look at my Xbox 360 setup. Like many of you, I'm tired of the RROD!!! Here's what I've done in an effort to keep my 360 alive. A list of mods done so far are... -XClamp mod -Arctic Silver applied to CPU/GPU -penny trick on bottom of all RAM chips -added heatsinks to top of all RAM chips and NAND chip -added fan switch (9v/10.5v/12v) -12v fan mod (running on the switch) -added XCM fan on third heatsink -shroud split in two and sealed to heatsinks -cardboard placed over heatsinks to better direct air THROUGH heatsinks -cut out metal mesh blocking exhast fans -also cut plastic mesh blocking exhaust fans (did it after making the vid)

Tags: Xbox, 360, RROD, red, ring, light, fix, mod, 12v, shroud, switch, arctic, silver, thermaltake, fan

No comments:

Post a Comment